Blood Flow Optimizer may be a good choice for you if you’re at-risk of suffering from a heart attack or stroke. Anyone that has blood flow-related problems or issues with circulation can use Blood Flow Optimizer.
But is it worth a try?
What is Blood Flow Optimizer?
Blood Flow Optimizer has been used for over 12 years, and over 67,000 satisfied users claim that this simple product – offered in pill form – has reduced their risk of heart attack and stroke.
This supplement comes in capsule form, and all you need to do is take one to two pills per day.
Blood Flow Optimizer contains a lot of herbs to improve circulation, and the ingredient list is extensive. When you take one capsule, you’ll be able to enjoy:
- 91 MG of Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate
- 9 MG of Coral Calcium
- 100 IU of Vitamin D3
- 18 IU of Vitamin E (dl-alpha-Tocopheryl accetate)
- 26 MCG of Vitamin K2-7 (Menaquinon MK7)
- 83 MG of Magnesium
But this is just the start of the vitamins and minerals that you’ll enjoy. There are numerous blends that are filled with good-for-you ingredients, including:
MAGNA Max Blend
- TRAACS® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate
- Magnesium Citrate
- Magnesium Aspartate
- Magnesium Oxide
The exact amount of each ingredient is not listed, but each serving contains 250 MG of the MAGNA Max Blend.
Synergy Optimizer Blend
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC)
- L-Carnitine L Fumarate
- Nattokinase NSK-SD® (from non-GMO soy)
- Ginger (Standardized Extract 15%)
- Green Tea Extract (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG) (decaffeinated)
- White Willow Extract (25% Salicin)
Again, the exact amount of each ingredient in the Synergy Optimizer Blend is not listed, but there is 466 MG total of the blend in each capsule.
Keep in mind that this product is made in the United States, so strict measures have been taken to keep the product as pure as possible. The product promises to be:
- Gluten free
There have been no additives or fillers added, and the capsules do not contain any artificial colors, egg, fish, peanuts, gluten, dairy or wheat.
No know side effects exist, but you will want to cease taking this supplement if you do suffer from any negative side effects.
How Blood Flow Optimizer Helps
We’ve seen all of the ingredients, but how do all of these ingredients actually help? There are a few ways:
- Circulation is improved, and a major reason for this is magnesium, which is known to thin the blood.
- Blood is naturally thinned, allowing it to flow easier and reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack.
- Free radical damage in the body is prevented or at least fought against. This leaves your body healthier.
- Calcium distribution into the bones is promoted, and when this happens, the calcium is directed out of the blood.
- Normal clotting function is promoted, and this is key to reducing the risk of stroke. When clotting is normal, your risks of stroke fall and your heart is allowed to work easier.
- Fibrin function is also promoted.
- Blood vessels in the body are supported, allowing the blood vessels to be stronger and more flexible.
All of this happens when you take just one to two capsules per day, and all of the ingredients are all-natural.
Broken down, the ingredients in Blood Flow Optimizer have a variety of other health benefits that make it a great supplement for general health.
L-Carnitine is a key ingredient, but it’s important to know that there are three different forms and not all are clinically proven to help with heart disease or stroke. The form found in each capsule plays a role in:
- Muscle movement
- Brain function
- Heart function
Studies have found that Carnitine can help improve mental capabilities, reverse age-related memory loss, enhance blood flow to the brain and act as neurotransmitters. There is also some research that shows that Carnitine works like an antioxidant, and this allows for the promotion of glutathione, which is actually a free radical scavenger.
What does this all mean?
Your immune system is also boosted thanks to Carnitine.
MAGNA Max Blend
The MAGNA Max Blend is also key because there’s so much magnesium in it. Magnesium plays a key role in your muscle and nerve function. Magnesium is also important for heart health and will promote healthy cardiovascular function.
Magnesium has been shown to:
- Boost immune system
- Maintain blood sugar levels
- Maintain blood pressure levels
- Relax smooth blood vessels
- Influence bone mineral matrix
- Suppresses insulin resistance
Supplementation in magnesium alone has been shown to keep arteries and the heart healthy. You’ll also reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease when taking magnesium.
But we know that there are a lot of other great ingredients. What do all of these ingredients do? A few different things:
- Boost immune system
- Remove toxins and heavy metals from the body
- Offer natural blood thinning
- Support circulation and healthy blood pressure
- Increase bone strength
- Remove calcium from the blood stream
- Reduce inflammation and thickening of the arterial walls
- Fights against the hardening of the arteries
Dr. Sam Robbins formulated Blood Flow Optimizer to offer a supplement that helps people battling with risk of heart disease and stroke. Known as a specialist in anti-aging and hormones, he helps promote a healthy body and mind.
Can You Buy Blood Pressure Optimizer Supplement at GNC?
No, I haven’t been able to find this product anywhere but the official website, you’ll be happy to know that international shipping is offered. Every batch of this product is also tested to make sure it meets safety and purity standards.
Results can take weeks, depending on the person, but most people will experience significant benefits in as little as 60 days.
Consistent usage is required for a lot of the ingredients to work properly, and best results are experienced with a proper diet and exercise.
If you have heart issues in your family, stroke in your family or are on blood thinning medicine, Blood Pressure Optimizer will work with your body to help promote better heart health.