Did you know that, on average, 790,000 adults in the United States suffer from a heart attack? Cardiovascular disease claims 800,000 lives every year in the United States. It’s an epidemic that is only being amplified by the foods people eat.
Obesity is definitely a contributing factor.
But there is more you can do to help keep your heart healthy. Exercise, losing weight and the right lifestyle choices can help. And there is Physio Omega, which has been strategically designed to help defend against heart attacks.
You can strengthen your heart and lower your risks of clenching your chest in pain while rushing to the emergency room.
PhysioTru supplements are some of the best in the world. A trusted name in supplementation, Physio Omega may be the best omega-3 supplement on the planet.
What is Physio Omega?
Physio Omega is a supplement offered through PhysioTru that is recommended by health experts and elite fitness experts. Why? The company offers a product that aims to do a few things:
- Reduces cravings, improves energy and maintains healthy blood sugar levels.
- Helps the body’s metabolism function more efficiently to burn fat faster.
- Boosts a person’s mood and well-being.
- Cortisol levels, induced by stress, are managed.
- Provides cardiovascular health support through the control of cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and triglycerides.
- Insulin function is supported, allowing for excess sugar to be managed rather than be stored as fat.
And all it takes is just two capsules each morning to strengthen and defend your heart from a heart attack. There are only a few people who shouldn’t take this product:
- Pregnant women
- Nursing women
If you’re on prescription medicine, you’ll want to consult with your doctor to ensure that Physio Omega will not have any adverse side effects.
Physio Omega has been tested to help promote energy and a healthier heart.
Studies note that this supplement can help you maintain:
- Cholesterol levels
- Blood sugar
- Blood pressure
- Triglyceride levels
Your body will also be protected from chronic inflammation. While inflammation is a natural process of the body, when it’s chronic, it will lead to overall health damage. You’re at higher risk of impacting your health if you have chronic inflammation. You want to make sure your blood balance formula is in the correct range.
Physio Omega is a supplement that delivers a blend of key fatty acids:
Designed for optimal benefits, the blend of fatty acids is able to nourish your body’s cells, protect your heart and may be able to improve your eye and brain health. The oil that’s found in Physio Omega is sourced from wild-caught sources that have an abundance of DPA (Menhaden). The oil is then distilled to provide the highest purity level in each capsule.
The company enforces a 300-point inspection to ensure that every capsule is toxin-free and fresh.
If you’ve ever taken any other fish oil in the past, you know that fish burps are enough to turn your stomach. Ensuring the purity of Physio Omega allows for less of these fish burps and lowers the risk of the oils being rancid.
The Missing Omega Fatty Acid
Physio Omega includes the missing omega. You see, the body needs to be in what’s called the “Omega Alignment.” This alignment is a state where the body has a proper ratio of:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Omega-6 fatty acids
Research shows that when a person’s body is not in this proper alignment, it suffers as a result. What happens is that the body will start to break down and lose its balance. You’ll have less healthy cell function as well as a higher risk of heart-related problems.
When you take your daily dose of Physio Omega, you’re taking 1000mg of ultra-pure ingredients.
Manufactured with strict cGMP compliant practices, this product contains:
- DHA – DHA is a long-chain fatty acid that can be found in shellfish and a variety of regular fish types. DHA has been studied and linked to a much healthier brain, and it has been linked to cancer prevention and healthier arteries. There have also been benefits exhibited for weight loss.
- DPA – The “new” omega-3. Studies of this new omega are still in their infancy, but they show that DPA is sort of an intermediary between DHA and EPA.
- EPA – EPA omegas are also a long-chain fatty acid. Studies show that low levels of this fatty acid can increase risk of mental health issues, joint problems, bone problems and even heart problems.
Yes, there is a fourth omega, but it’s not recommended for heart health.
What Physio Omega does is provides a blend of all three of the omega fatty acids above. The goal is to provide a full spectrum omega that covers all of your needs in a single capsule. Physio Omega ensures that you receive enough omega-3 fatty acids to be able to:
- Maintain healthy blood pressure, causing less strain on your heart and boosting energy.
- Maintain triglyceride levels which, if too high, can cause metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is linked to diabetes, stroke and heart attack.
- Insulin and blood sugar function is also promoted. High blood sugar puts strain on the blood vessels, making it more difficult for oxygen and blood flow to reach your heart. Blood sugar levels are kept in check to reduce cravings and reduce risk of becoming obese.
You will benefit from Physio Omega, but like the company states, everyone is different. I might notice an immediate boost in energy, well-being and health, but if you have decent levels of omega-3s in your body, it may take longer to see your results.
But for me, a person that doesn’t eat much fish, there’s no question of “what is best OTC heart supplement.” I know that Physio Omega is the most complete omega-3 supplement on the market.
It’s a powerful blend of omegas that have been shown to normalize blood sugar levels, control and lower cholesterol levels and cut triglyceride levels in half.
Again, everyone is different, but you should see results.
What if you don’t see results? What if Physio Omega works for everyone you know but you? Is there any recourse you can take? Yes.
There’s a 60-day “test drive.”
If you’ve taken your capsules for two months and don’t see any results, send the unused portion back and receive a 100% refund. You won’t have to deal with pushy sales agents or people trying to pester you into continuing usage.
All you need to do is refund the product – no questions asked.
Customer service is available at any time. You just need to pick up the phone and call the company’s toll-free number. It’s that simple to reach a real person – not a robot on the other end of the line.
You can order this supplement in jars.
And there are several options to pick from. You’ll find that there is:
- 1 jar for $67
- 4 jars for $33.50 each
- 8 jars for $24.95 each
How many jars should you order? I recommend starting with four jars. This is enough of a supply to really judge how well this product works. You can then choose to buy more jars if you like it, or return the unused product for a refund.
The reason I recommend buying more than one jar is also monetary.
Prices per jar fall significantly when you buy multiple jars at once, and shipping fees are also waved. It’s the better “deal” when buying multiple jars for the frugal-minded person. Others that just want to give this product a try can choose one jar, but you might not be able to realize the true benefits of this supplement with just one jar.
If you’re overweight, your family has a history of heart problems, you suffer from high cholesterol or you just want to help defend against a heart attack, now is the time to do something while you’re still healthy.
Click here to order your first jar of Physio Omega today.